- Free standard delivery
- Best price guaranteed
- Fast same-day shipping
- Over 20 years experience
- Family-run business
Griffiths Building & Civil Engineering Price Book 2021 - USB
Stock Status: In Stock (Only 1 left)
|Format (Paperback, Hardback etc)||USB|
|Brand / Publisher||Griffiths|
|Publisher||Griffiths & Hutchins Publications|
Griffiths Building & Civil Engineering Price Book 2021 (65th Edition)
Ideal for builders and a range of trades, surveyors, estimators, architects, developers, and local government and public authorities.
- Intended as a guide to pricing typical mid-scale new work projects up to around £1m and mid to small-scale alterations and repairs projects around £50,000.
- Up-to-date with plant and material costs at third quarter 2020.
- 2021 edition updated with expanded sections, including on terracotta and underground drainage.
- Labour costs incorporating wage agreements from the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) and the Joint Industry Board for Plumbing and Mechanical Engineering Services (JIB-PMES).
- 11,000 prices with detailed build-ups.
- UK-average prices with location factors to enable more accurate regional pricing.
- Approximate estimating section with average facility benchmarking costs.
- New Works and Repairs and Alterations sections.
- Excavation and Earthwork
- Concrete Work
- Brickwork and Blockwork
- Rubble Walling
- Asphalt Work
- Structural Steelwork
- Plumbing and Mechanical Engineering Installations
- Floor, Wall and Ceiling Finishes
- Painting and Decorating
- Civil Engineering
- External Works
- Approximate Estimating
Write Your Own Review