- Free standard delivery
- Best price guaranteed
- Fast same-day shipping
- Over 20 years experience
- Family-run business
BS ISO 10005:2018 Quality management. Guidelines for quality plans
|Format (Paperback, Hardback etc)||A4|
|Brand / Publisher||BSI|
What is this standard about?
This is a generic standard giving guidance on how to create plans that will embed quality in a process, product, service, project or contract.
Who is this standard for?
It can be used by any organization, but will be particularly useful to:
- Users of ISO 9001 and ISO 9004
- Other quality professionals
- Construction engineers
- Users of industry and topic-specific standards such as ISO 10006 on project management
Why should you use this standard?
It supplies guidance on the use, development, content, operation and control of quality plans which work both with a quality management system and independently.
Quality plans are a way of relating specific requirements to work methods or practices to give greater confidence that requirements will be met and processes are being controlled.
This standard complements industry and topic-specific standards such as ISO 10006 (project management).
NOTE: This standard is not a guide to planning the development of a quality management system
What's changed since the last update?
This revision reflects changes made to ISO 9001 in 2015.
- There are substantial clause and sub-clause changes both in terms of sequence and titles, with extensive extra material
- Risk-based thinking has been incorporated
- A new clause on using a quality plan has been added
In addition some terminology has changed:
- The definition of 'specific case' - i.e. what the plan might relate to, now includes service as well as product
- 'Documented information' replaces words such as 'documentation', 'record', 'procedures' and 'quality manual'
- 'Externally provided processes, products and services' replaces 'purchased product'
- 'Supplier' replaces 'external provider'