- Free standard delivery
- Best price guaranteed
- Fast same-day shipping
- Over 20 years experience
- Family-run business
BS EN ISO 41001:2018
|Format (Paperback, Hardback etc)||A4|
|Brand / Publisher||BSI|
What is this standard about?
It clarifies what facilities management (FM) is and provides help with implementing a high quality facilities management regime that's fit for purpose. As the newest in ISO's important stable of management standards, this standard is likely to achieve global reach and influence.
Who is this standard for?
It's for use by any organization, regardless of sector, size, nature or location that wants to:
- Establish, implement, maintain and improve an integrated facilities management system
- Assure itself that it's conforming with a stated management policy
Demonstrate that it conforms with this standard by:
- Making a self-determination and self-declaration
- Seeking confirmation from parties with an interest in the organization, such as customers
- Seeking confirmation of its self-declaration by a party external to the organization
- Seeking certification/registration of its facilities management system from an accredited third party certification body
The standard can be applied to both insourced and outsourced service provision of facility management.
Why should you use this standard?
This is the most important facilities management standard produced to date, because it defines and clarifies, globally, what facilities management is, so that companies tendering for FM services and those providing the services will all have the same understanding.
It specifies what's needed to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and provide a documented integrated FM system within the context of managing an organization's operational activities and risks.
It will help any organization demonstrate that it has a robust process for designing, managing and improving an integrated FM system. Annex A supplies guidance on how the standard should be used, including examples of best practice and strategy options.
This standard is set to become a benchmark standard and a pre-requisite for tendering purposes.