- Free standard delivery
- Best price guaranteed
- Fast same-day shipping
- Over 20 years experience
- Family-run business
BNF for Children (BNFC) 2021-2022
|Format (Paperback, Hardback etc)||Paperback|
|Brand / Publisher||BNF|
BNF for Children 2021-2022 Paediatric Formulary Committee
Trusted by healthcare professionals across the world to support confident decision-making at the point of care.The new edition provides up-to-date guidance on prescribing, dispensing,and administering medicines to children, plus legal and professional guidelines.
Recommendations in the BNF for Children have been constructed on the basis of authoritative sources,emerging evidence,best practice guidelines and advicefrom a network of paediatric experts. Theprocessis overseen by a paediatric formulary committee.
Extensive content updates in the new edition include:
- 15 new monographs
- 34 dose changes
- 83 other significant changes, including safety alerts from the MHRA, and new and updated clinical guidance from Public Health England and NICE
- Up-to-date information on prescribing,dispensing,and administering medicines for children
- Authoritative, independent guidance on best practice enabling healthcare professionals to selectsafe and effective medicines for children
- Information healthcareprofessionals trust for quality and reliability
- Everything healthcare professionalsneed at their fingertips, all in one book .