Spon's External Works and Landscape Price Book 2016By: AECOM
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED
Edition: 34th Edition
Details: Hardback.List Price (RRP): £150.00 (No VAT Payable)
Stock status: Not available
Publication date: 14/09/2015
Publisher: CRC Press
Publication Status: Out of Print
Now in its 35th edition, Spon's External Works and Landscape Price Book 2016 offers the only comprehensive source of information for detailed external works and landscape costs. It covers all the items to be found in hard and soft landscape contracts, and forms an indispensable reference book for quantity surveyors, landscape architects, contractors and local authority managers – essential for compiling estimates, specifications, bills of quantities and works schedules – no matter what the size of the project being undertaken.
Use the access code inside the front cover of the book to get set up with internet access to this 2016 edition until the end of December 2016.
Using a combination of NRM1 and NRM2 as the measurement standards, this edition includes the following new and significantly developed items:
- gatic slot drains
- restoration brickwork projects
- sustainable solutions to soil & riverbank erosion, river restoration, & flood management.
All the standard features that you expect from SPON'S EXTERNAL WORKS AND LANDSCAPE PRICE BOOKremain:
- material and measured work prices covering contract items from preliminaries and site clearance and encompassing the core external works activities with full breakdowns into labour, materials and other components
- detailed guidance on wage rates, landscape consultants’ fee scales
- an extensive Approximate Estimates section for rapid spot estimating
Other titles in the SPON’S Price Book Series:
SPON’S CIVIL ENGINEERING AND HIGHWAY WORKS PRICE BOOK 2016
SPON’S ARCHITECTS’ AND BUILDERS’ PRICE BOOK 2016
SPON’S MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL SERVICES PRICE BOOK 2016