Spon's Architect's and Builders' Price Book 2016By: AECOM
OUT OF PRINT - SEE NEW 2017 EDITION
Edition: 141st Edition
Details: Hardback, 802 pages.List Price (RRP): £160.00 (No VAT Payable)
Stock status: Not available
Publication date: 11/09/2015
Publisher: CRC Press
Publication Status: Out of Print
SPON’S ARCHITECTS’ AND BUILDERS’ PRICE BOOK 2016, compiled by AECOM, still provides the most accurate, detailed and professionally relevant construction price information for the UK. Its unique Tender Index, updated through the year, gives an ongoing reality check and allows you to adjust for changing market conditions. Although it suits a wide range of project sizes, this is the only price book which sets out a detailed cost base for contracts exceeding £3,500,000 in value.
Use the access code inside the front cover of the book to get set up with internet access to this 2016 edition until the end of December 2016. We now provide SPON’S Online, a versatile and powerful online data viewing package.
Major changes have been made to this 141st edition:
For the first time, plant prices have been separated out in the measured works section.
As well as an overhaul of prices, several new items have been added, including:
- Two new cost models for a stand-alone private patient ward within a larger hospital complex, and an extra care home
- An expanded range of ACO drainage channels
- Precast concrete ‘Perfect Manholes’ by CPM
- Shower-wall laminated panelling walling
- An expanded range of architectural pre-finished blockwork
… along with the standard features you have come to expect from SPON’S ARCHITECTS’ AND BUILDERS’ PRICE BOOK:
- 20,000 prices for the most frequently specified items, the majority with labour constants and detailed build-ups.
- Hundreds of alternative materials prices for the more unusual items.
- Detailed guidance on wage rates, daywork, cost limits and allowances, property insurance and professional fees, plus useful formulae, design criteria and trade association addresses.
Other titles in the Spon’s Price Book Series:
SPON’S MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL SERVICES PRICE BOOK 2016
SPON’S CIVIL ENGINEERING AND HIGHWAY WORKS PRICE BOOK 2016
SPON’S EXTERNAL WORKS AND LANDSCAPE PRICE BOOK 2016